The BHcare Clothing Bank provides clothing, linens, footwear and personal care items to anyone in need for a nominal yearly fee.
For the safety of our staff, volunteers, shoppers and partners, we are currently open by appointment only. Please call (203) 483-2643 to make an appointment to shop or to donate.
The following precautions are in place to keep us all safe:
- Your temperature will be taken on the ramp outside, or in the vestibule before you enter the building, if your temperature is over 100.4 you may not enter
- All shoppers must wear masks
- All shoppers must use hand sanitizer
- No more than 2 shoppers at a time
- Donations, by appointment only, will be accepted at our storage unit on Cedar Street.
Patricia C. Andriole Volunteer Services Center
30 Harrison Avenue
Branford, CT 06405
Hours of Operation:
Weekdays: 9:30 am – 2:00 pm
Every Other Saturday: 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Call (203) 483-2643 to make an appointment for donation drop off.
How You Can Help
Volunteer your time, encourage your group, business, or organization to adopt the clothing bank as a community service project.
Donate seasonally appropriate clothing, coats and jackets, shoes, boots, socks, gloves, hats, mittens, scarves, personal care items, blankets, towels, linens and toiletries. Items should be clean and in good condition.
We are only accepting donations by appointment, off-site at our storage unit on Cedar Street. If you’d like to make an appointment, please call (203) 483-2643.