Volunteer & In-Kind Giving Opportunities
All of the innovative and vital programs offered by BHcare rely on one thing to keep them going – community support.
We have many opportunities for individual volunteering throughout the year. Our Clothing Bank and My Sister’s Place rely on volunteers for their everyday operations. To volunteer at the Clothing Bank, call (203) 483-2643. To volunteer at My Sister’s Place call (203) 734-2960.
Volunteer committees also help plan and staff our fundraising events. To learn more about how you can help with Strength-4-Survivors or A Chance to Shine, please email email@example.com
- Participate or sponsor one of our events
- Donating or patronizing My Sister’s Place
- “Adopt” a child or family during the holidays or back-to-school season
- Donate UCVDS Wish List items
- Donate to the Clothing Bank
Successful caring and support of our community can only be accomplished if non-profits and corporations work hand and hand. BHcare has developed many avenues for creating innovative, on-going corporate partnerships that directly support our valuable programs and services.
- Use of space (such as conference rooms)
- Goods and Services (such as cell phones, computers, and/or vehicles)
- Corporate involvement in our rehabilitation program (such as offering job training or employment opportunities to BHcare clients),
- Corporate matching of dollars
- My Sister’s Place Corporate Drop Bins
No gift of time, funds, or goods is too large or too small in support of our continued mission to improve the quality of life for our friends, neighbors, relatives, and employees throughout the Valley, Greater New Haven, the Shoreline and beyond.
For more information regarding volunteer opportunities, contact our Development Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.